Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Trip Coordinator: Welcome Mary Lou Lepko our new Trip Coordinator and her assistant Chris French!
Things to know:
- You may sign up at the center, or call 508-248-2231, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please give the full name and phone number of each participant at sign-up
- Trips are open to the public! You don’t have to be a senior citizen nor a Charlton resident!
- Flyers are available at the center or click on the links below
- Drop payments off at the center or mail to: Charlton Senior Center Trips, 37 Main St., Charlton, MA 01507
- Pick up is from St. Joseph’s Church 10 H Putnam Rd. Ext. in Charlton unless otherwise noted
- You will be notified of trip time a few days before each trip
Trip Flyers 2020:
Carole King Tribute
Gloucester Harbor Cruise Lobsterbake
Lake Winnipesaukee & Castle in the Clouds
Yesterday Once More Musical Tribute
Country Christmas in Nashville, TN