Charlton Water Main Project: November 4 - November 15 Map
- For Charlton Water Main Project Road Closings: Please contact the Water/Sewer Dept. at 508-248-4953 with any questions.
- Please expect delays and possible detours in the following areas as the roads will be paved. The anticipated schedule is as follows:
- Paving work will begin on Berry Corner Rd. and H. Foote Rd. on November 4, 2019.
- Tuesday, November 5th and Wednesday, November 6th paving will take place on Berry Corner Road from Route 169 towards Ayers Road. One lane of the roadway will be paved each day. The contractor will close Berry Corner Road to traffic from Route 169 to H. Foote Road in the morning on both Tuesday and Wednesday. This section of road will be reopened to traffic in the afternoons. The contractor will close Berry Corner Road to traffic from H. Foote Road to Ayers Road in the afternoon on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Detour plans are attached. Anticipated work hours are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please note that when the road is closed, buses and local traffic will NOT be able to travel through. It is recommended that residents between Route 169 and H. Foote leave their homes before 7:00 AM if they need to leave during the morning. All residents/through traffic should follow the detours to avoid the road closures.
The complete road closure schedule for the week is listed below. Further details will be provided by Wednesday for Eleanor Lane and H. Foote Road closures.
- MORNINGS of both 11/5 and 11/6 – Berry Corner will be closed from RTE 169 to H. Foote Rd
- AFTERNOONS of both 11/5 and 11/6 – Berry Corner will be closed from H. Foote Rd to Ayers Rd
- 11/7 – Eleanor Ln will be closed
- 11/8 – H. Foote Rd will be closed
- Detour Map