Where do I send my reports?

Mail Original to Registry of Motor Vehicles at:

Crash Records
Registry of Motor Vehicles
P.O. Box 199100
Boston, MA 02119-9100

Mail or deliver copy to your local police department in the city or town where crash occurred.

For accident occurring in the Town of Charlton, you may mail or deliver to:

Charlton Police Department
85 Masonic Home Road
Charlton, MA 01507

Mail or Deliver a copy to your Insurance Company

Be sure to keep a copy for you own records

Show All Answers

1. When am I required to file an accident report?
2. Where may I obtain accident forms?
3. Where do I send my reports?
4. How do I obtain a copy of my accident report?